Agility Dog Training Class
The agility class is great fun and good exercise! It builds confidence in a bonding way for our client and the dogs because of the communication that is necessary. It's an enjoyable way to release that excess energy for the dogs.
The dogs learn to jump hurdles, scale ramps, run through tunnels, balance on a teeter-totter and weave through a line of poles.
We recommend the dog completes the beginner class first.
Please Note: In the event that a class is canceled, you will be informed immediately of a lesson makeup date.
We will help teach your dog to:
- Work off leash and respond to hand signals
- Jump Hurdles
- Scale Ramps
- Run Through Tunnels
- Balance on a Teeter-Totter
- Obey in distracting situations
- Weave through a line of poles
- Learn to watch you at all times
- Positive reinforcement stressed
- All breeds any age after beginner class
- Questions acknowledged & answered
- Friends & family welcome at class
- Training equipment available for purchase
- Great fun and good exercise
- Builds confidence in a bonding way
- Release that excess energy for your dog
- Extreme Communication and Trust
CERTIFICATES FOR ALL AT THE LAST CLASS
AFTER A 'RUN THROUGH' TEST