Four Week Advanced Obedience – Manteca
CLASS SIZE LIMITED
Large outdoor area that allows for required Social Distancing
Advance Obedience Class
The goal of the Advanced Obedience class is to learn to control your dog when off-leash. You will receive a certificate of graduation at the end of the class.
Please Note: In the event that a class is canceled, you will be informed immediately of a lesson makeup date.
- Work off leash and respond to hand signals
- Come when called from long distances
- Heel with no leash
- Sit or down stay with no leash
- Respond to voice control
- Obey in distracting situation
- Learn to watch you all the time
- Positive reinforcement stressed
- All breeds any age after beginner class
- Natural methods, no yelling or hitting
- Questions acknowledged & answered
- Games and other fun exercises
- Training equipment available for purchase
- Off leash class will prepare you and your dog for AGILITY CLASS.
STEP 1 - FILL OUT FORM
STEP 2 - PURCHASE CLASS
For the Manteca Classes only, Payment and Reservations are handled through the Manteca Parks & Recreation Department.