Step into the world of Novice Obedience
Rally is a successful stepping stone from beginner dog training class to the world of Novice Obedience and/or Agility.
Designed for the traditional pet owner this training increases the level of challenge.
Rally offers both handler and dog an experience that is energizing and fun. The canine team moves at its own pace, following stations while progressing through the training area.
Benefits include a fast paced obstacle course that intensifies the bond between dog and handler. Rally communicates command, follow through and skilled obedience while having fun.
Handlers are permitted to talk, praise, clap hands, pat legs and use verbal encouragement. Multiple commands and signals are allowed to get your dog moving and enjoying the training.
The handler does not touch or physically correct the dog during competition. Harsh commands or intimidating signals will be penalized. These actions are not conducive to the light hearted and energetic attitudes required.
Joining our Rally Classes will keep you on track with positive and encouraging communication for you and your dog.
It is recommended that the dogs complete the beginner class first.
Please Note: In the event that a class is canceled, you will be informed immediately of a lesson makeup date.
- No charge to repeat class
- All breeds any age after beginner class
- Instructors who have AKC Rally Trail titles
- Class breaks into small groups for Individualized attention and instructions
- Positive reinforcement stressed
- Great fun and good exercise
- Builds confidence in a bonding way
- Friends and family welcome at class
- Bring regular obedience collar and leash
- Bring lots of bite size extra good treats
- Bring a lawn chair and bottled water
GRADUATION FOR DOGS AT LAST CLASS
CERTIFICATES AND RIBBONS FOR EVERYONE AT THE LAST CLASS
AFTER A “RUN THROUGH” TEST